Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My new travel buddy...Jaybee (Nikon D3100)

Obviously, the pictures in my previous posts are not good. Those shots were taken using an ordinary point and shoot camera and my cellphone. So I decided to purchase a new camera. I'm not really into photography, I just want to have a decent picture of places I've visited.

My original plan was to buy a quality point and shoot camera, but after a week of research (as in google search and visiting forums) of looking and finding what camera should I buy, I found myself wanting a DSLR.  (hindi yata ako nakatulog pag-iisip sa DSLR)

Finally, I was able to purchase one... yehey.

Meet Jaybee

Excited with my new gadget, I read its manual, I visited forums again, watch youtube and read blogs about photography (take note, I did it on the night I bought the camera... excited talaga).  

testing lang


testing lang uli

eto pa isa


But I realize it's not that easy using a DSLR. I still have to study shutter speed, aperture and ISO (whew). Sayang naman ang SLR kung naka-AUTO mode lang, eh di sana nag compact camera na lang ako.

Well, i need lot of practice and patience I guess.  I must learn at least the basics of photography.

Hmmm...T think  I should go somewhere to test my new camera... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment