Friday, February 1, 2013

My first blog

It's 2:30 in the morning and this is actually my first blog. I don't really have something in mind to share at this very moment. But at least i made my first step to be a blogger, hahaha (a blogger wanna-be).

It was in 2009 when made a plan to travel by plane (my first time, hehehe), a domestic travel thou. I chose Puerto Princesa, Palawan and that's when I started reading blogs. I'm really afraid to get lost so I read blogs and forums before I visit a certain place. I always wanted to be prepared to maximize my time and money. And I think I was infected by the travel bug since then. I started checking the website of airlines to see if there's a promo fare, i read blogs to know where will be my next destination and other stuff. 

Since then, I've been to some places here in the Philippines but I never had the chance to share all those experiences. Its only now that I thought why not  share my own experiences and adventures just like the others.

Well I guess, this is it for now. I don't even know how would this page look like, he he he..





No comments:

Post a Comment